About Me

My photo
Olongapo City/ Subic/ Quezon City/Alabang, Central Luzon/ NCR, Philippines
Mom. Wife. Teacher.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Overcoming the blues on a Sunday!

Today I woke up feeling once again the sharp stabbing pain on my lower back, perhaps due to stress. It can also be attributed to the fact that I spent most days sitting at home writing or just staying tuned on the impeachment trial of the Chief Justice, at 9:30 I decided I'll won't join my family for mass, I'll just attend a later one in the afternoon.

But I think an angel whispered to my ears, attitude and disposition can over any kind of pain and blues, and so I did. I got up, showered, iron my hair and put my make-up ritual and wore my glitzy heels. It feels great to be able to hear the mass with my family and have steak date lunch with my father.

Thank you Lord for opening my eyes, not to see the negatives but to be able to count my blessings! :)





No comments: