About Me

My photo
Olongapo City/ Subic/ Quezon City/Alabang, Central Luzon/ NCR, Philippines
Mom. Wife. Teacher.

Friday, December 16, 2011

I Choose To Get Better

Days and Nights of bitterness are going to be over
There is always a chance, a choice between bitter or better
Keep trying to rise above the challenges; to give up? never
From the bottom pit there is no way to go but to rise higher

Tears that were shed will wash away my fears
Confused and wandering mind will soon become clear
Cloudy haze of sorrows and defeats will soon disappear
Stronger voice and laughter is what I've been longing to hear

Vision of the future will again become bright
As high as the Alps, I am willing to reach new heights
Come new trials and hardships I'm ready to fight with might
Eye is still on the prize, same goals and dreams are still in sight

Future maybe destined but I am empowered to will
Do I just go with the tides of life or just roll in time?
No... I yearn, I desire, to discover new shores or climb up a hill
Life still has pages to make and I'll use 'my' choices as my ink and my quill

one empowered morning
Vmmcruz
December 17, 2011

No comments: