About Me

My photo
Olongapo City/ Subic/ Quezon City/Alabang, Central Luzon/ NCR, Philippines
Mom. Wife. Teacher.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Ambiguous


Blurry pictures in my head
Scattered words remain unsaid
Wrinkled sheets and pillows in my bed
I feel so cold but I see crimson red

Last night I made up my mind
Thinking there's no more to find
But the next day I feel like being kind
Or do I simply choose to be blind

Strings of words like uncoordinated beads
I do this and think that, opposite deeds
I am used to keep you first prior to my needs
Now I just want to run away, to feel freed

Ambiguous, scattered words unsaid
Confused, emotions left unexpressed
Indefinite, conclusions yet to be decided
When clarity, certainty and lucidity is what you needed


VMMCruz
One ambiguous night
12/17/2011

No comments: