About Me

My photo
Olongapo City/ Subic/ Quezon City/Alabang, Central Luzon/ NCR, Philippines
Mom. Wife. Teacher.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Last Night in Town, Dinner at Golden Tea House with family :)



Tonight is bitter-sweet because it is my last night home. Tomorrow I will have to be brave and gather all the confidence that I need to finish the editing of my paper. Target time, I must be able to submit my final draft this December and hopefully by February I will be able to deliver my final defense. Being home made me realize that our town is slowly opening its door to so many opportunities for me in terms of career and business. I can teach or if God willing practice law. Slowly I am immersed as well to some of our little businesses and other matters that needs taking care of such as finances and of course most important of all the health of my mom and dad.

Makoy is already fourth year and soon he will be in college.. I am so proud of him and I am going to miss him when I leave. I enjoyed bonding with our pets cats and dogs alike, cleaning the house, redecorating our kitchen minor cooking here and there but most important of all my biggest project was my room. Turning it all in pink which I think was a success.


Tomorrow, I am going to the university proud and confident knowing that no matter what challenges, successes or failure I always have the back of my family. No matter what problems may come, no matter how many tears may shed from my eyes I know that just thinking the memories of home would give me enough reason to smile, to be happy and to be thankful for. God indeed has many plans for us, and what our wants may not always be in harmony with what is destined for us, the important thing is we tried.

I would say tomorrow would not really be a beginning. It is only a continuation of what I have already started and I cannot wait to make it to the finish line. Cest' La Vie! :)

No comments: