About Me

My photo
Olongapo City/ Subic/ Quezon City/Alabang, Central Luzon/ NCR, Philippines
I am a BA/ MA History graduate from the University of the Philippines, Diliman. Presently enrolled at San Beda Alabang-School of Law. I was a full-time faculty from Miriam College High school and currently a professor of History at San Beda Alabang. Advocate for the environment and co-convener of Share The Road Movement in Metro Manila. I am an optimist, I believe in the goodness of every person and of every thing. Very passionate, sensitive but strong willed. Love the color pink in all shades. Love to write, to paint, to take pictures, to laugh and most of all I love to love! Cest' La Vie!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Isang Araw ng Martes sa UP

Kay gandang balikan, isang araw ng Martes sa UP :)








No comments: