About Me

My photo
Olongapo City/ Subic/ Quezon City/Alabang, Central Luzon/ NCR, Philippines
I am a BA/ MA History graduate from the University of the Philippines, Diliman. Presently enrolled at San Beda Alabang-School of Law. I was a full-time faculty from Miriam College High school and currently a professor of History at San Beda Alabang. Advocate for the environment and co-convener of Share The Road Movement in Metro Manila. I am an optimist, I believe in the goodness of every person and of every thing. Very passionate, sensitive but strong willed. Love the color pink in all shades. Love to write, to paint, to take pictures, to laugh and most of all I love to love! Cest' La Vie!

Sunday, May 05, 2013

Rainbow


THERE IS ONE PLACE THAT I ALWAYS DREAM OF
BEYOND THE BLUE SKIES, BENEATH THE CLOUDS THAT ARE SO SOFT
I ALWAYS WONDER WHAT THIS PLACE IS MADE OF
THE RAINBOW IN THE SKY IS WHAT I ALWAYS THINK OF

DIFFERENt COLORS THAT ARE PAINTED IN THE SKY
THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SAY, I WISH I COULD FLY
IT MAKES MY SORROWS AND FRUSTRATIONS GO AWAY
AND GIVES ME A NEW MEANINGFUL AND COLORFUL DAY


image is from: 
http://destinationtravels999.blogspot.com/2012/03/amazing-rainbow-hd-wallpapers-light.html


IT SPARKLES AND SHINE UNDER THE BRIGHT YELLOW SUNSHINE
AGAINST THE SUN THAT FLOATS LIKE A YELLOW LIME
EVERY MOMENT WILL BE TREASURED  FORGETTING ALL ABOUT TIME
SOMETHING THAT I CAN’T OWN BUT I WISH COULD BE MINE 

SO NOW EVERY TIME I GET SO DRAINED
IN EACH TEAR DROP AND IN EVERY PAIN
HOPE STILL PEAKS IN SMALL GRAINS
A RAINBOW ALWAYS COMES AFTER THE RAIN



By: Vmmc

2 comments:

patrick claudio said...

nice delivery of words. keep it up.

patrick claudio said...

rainbow. just like you. full of colors. nice use of words. keep it up valerie cute.