About Me

My photo
Olongapo City/ Subic/ Quezon City/Alabang, Central Luzon/ NCR, Philippines
Mom. Wife. Teacher.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

REALIGNED: MY JOURNEY NOW

The Blessing of Brokenness
Psalm 32:5 "Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity
I said I will confess my transgressions to the Lord and you forgave the guilt of my sin."

We can have the confidence here on earth that we have an advocate with the Father in heaven, Jesus the Righteous one, the atoning sacrifice for our sins not only for ours but also for the sin of the world.
And at times of our foolishness and indiscretion we can set our hearts at rest, for if our hearts condemn us we know that God is greater than our hearts.

Every day when the sun rises is a new chance to make ourselves more worthy; the old is gone and what the Father sees in us when He looks down upon us in not our folly but the stripes of Christ who washed away all the sins of our yesterdays. What an assurance, what a great love.

Written in the Corinthians, for the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength. But God choose the foolish things of the world to shame the strong.

God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things of this world, and the things despised  so that no one may boast before Him. It is because of Him that you and I (we) are in Christ Jesus who has become for us wisdom, God that is our righteousness, holiness and redemption. Therefore as it is written: "Let the one who boats boast in the Lord."
Following Jesus

For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid which is called Jesus Christ, if any of us think that we are wise by the standard of age, we should become fools so that we may become wise.

For the wisdom of the world is foolishness in God's sight. As it is written: "He catches the wise in their craftiness." The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile so then no more boasting about human leaders.
All things are ours, all are ours, us who love the Father, and we are of Christ and Christ is of God.

"JESUS IS THE PERFECTER OF OUR FAITH" Therefore, since we are surrounded by such great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that entangles our journey and let us run with perseverance the race that is marked out for us fixing our eyes only on Jesus, the pioneer and the perfecter of our FAITH.

Unity in the Body of Christ
Accepting Jesus Christ in my life allowed me to enter God's rest, the promise of His great love that no SIN however enormous and shameful can separate me from His presence because His love is so GREAT, SO FAITHFUL, AND UNCONDITIONAL. There is no promise that He made that He did not keep and as for all I need to do is to enter the REST of which He promised to those who believes in Him.

Struggles come and go, test come and go, weakness of the flesh still taunts because it is the devil's only weapon to lure us to his side but now my eyes were made to see, my mind was made aware of why I struggled then and even now in the presence of sin it is because of THE SEED OF RIGHTEOUSNESS planted by the Father in my heart, because of the knowledge of the sacrifice of Jesus for us to be WORTHY; and though there is already the surety of VICTORY... I still yearn to be spotless and blameless not for my own righteousness but because of the righteousness of the Lord and because of His LOVE, GRACE and MERCY.

Praise and thanksgiving to our Father in heaven who loves us so much... Let us welcome His DISCIPLINE in every way because it is a living testimony that He moves in our lives.

It is written in Hebrews 12:7-12 "Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as His children. For what children are not disciplined by their Father. If you are not disciplined- and everyone undergoes discipline then you are not legitimate, not true sons and daughters at all. Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live! They disciplined us for a little while as they thought best, but God disciplines us for our good, in order that we may share in his holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it."

For the Father created our inmost being,
He knits us together in our mother's womb, just as he formed the stars in heaven; and every sand dune blown by the wind in the desert
Let us praise Him because we are fearfully and wonderfully made.
For my life then that went astray, I ask forgiveness to the Father in the name of Jesus, to not remember the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways but to remember me in love.

My flesh and my heart may fail but I find strength in the Father

He is hope of my heart for all eternity.
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 












No comments: