About Me

My photo
Olongapo City/ Subic/ Quezon City/Alabang, Central Luzon/ NCR, Philippines
I am a BA/ MA History graduate from the University of the Philippines, Diliman. Presently enrolled at San Beda Alabang-School of Law. I was a full-time faculty from Miriam College High school and currently a professor of History at San Beda Alabang. Advocate for the environment and co-convener of Share The Road Movement in Metro Manila. I am an optimist, I believe in the goodness of every person and of every thing. Very passionate, sensitive but strong willed. Love the color pink in all shades. Love to write, to paint, to take pictures, to laugh and most of all I love to love! Cest' La Vie!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

PRAYER

WHENEVER I NEED THE HEAVENLY FATHER
I CLOSE MY EYES AND PUT MY PALMS TOGETHER
I CALL ON HIS NAME AND NOTHING ELSE MATTER
AND I TALK TO HIM IN THE POWER OF PRAYER

IT HEALS MY WOUNDED HEART
AND IT GIVES ME A BRAND NEW START
AND IT GIVES My LIFE A SPARK
WHENEVER I AM LOST IN THE DARK

WHENEVER I SUFFER FROM MOCKERY
PRAYER MAKES ME HEAR MELODY
WHENEVER I AM LEAD INTO FALLACY
IT SHOWS ME THE WAY TO HONESTY

WHENEVER MY SKIES ARE GRAY
AND MY HAERT IS FULL OF SORROW AND DISMAY
AND WHENEVER I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY
I CALL ON HIS HOLY NAME AND PRAY

Written and created by: VALERIE MAY MONTEMAYOR CRUZ

No comments: