Skip to main content

La Vie En Rose



*** with Patrick during the wedding of Deo and Dimples***

What a great start to wake up listening to a beautiful song. This is one of my favorite "La Vie En Rose" by Louis Armstrong.

It means life through rose colored glasses, literally life in pink! :)

Below is also a video I put together using fuchsia and taupe as theme. There comes a point in every relationship especially for a couple who has been together for seven years to imagine how their dream wedding would be, well at least to me hehe. Since this is my page I took the liberty on imagining how it would be. This is how i pictured mine. Some pictures are originally taken by me while the wedding pictures were borrowed from various resulting images from google image search engine. This is to give credit and acknowledge the copyright of the images that I borrowed. Thank you

Here is the English version copied from: (http://lyricstranslate.com/en/la-vien-en-rose-life-rosy-hues.html)


Life in Rosy Hues

Eyes that gaze into mine,
A smile that is lost on his lips—
That is the unretouched portrait
Of the man to whom I belong.

When he takes me in his arms
And speaks softly to me,
I see life in rosy hues.
He tells me words of love,
Words of every day,
And in them I become something.
He has entered my heart,
A part of happiness
Whereof I understand the reason.
It’s he for me and I for him, throughout life,
He has told me, he has sworn to me, for life.
And from the things that I sense,
Now I can feel within me
My heart that beats.

In endless nights of love,
A great delight that comes about,
The pains and bothers are banished,
Happy, happy to die of love.

When he takes me in his arms
And speaks softly to me,
I see life in rosy hues.
He tells me words of love,
Words of every day,
And in them I become something.
He has entered my heart,
A part of happiness
Whereof I understand the reason.
It’s he for me and I for him, throughout life,
He has told me, he has sworn to me, for life.
And from the things that I sense,
Now I can feel within me
My heart that beats.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Ang Istruktura ng Edukayson para sa mga Kababaihan noong Panahon ng Amerikano 1925– 1945: Pagtuon sa Mga Naging Simulain ng Maryknoll Sisters sa Pilipinas”

Panimula             Itinatatag noong 1912 ang Kongregasyon ng mga madreng Maryknoll sa Estados Unidos. Nanguna sila sa pagpapadala ng mga misyonaryo partikular sa mga bansa sa Asya. Si Sister Mary Josephine Rogers ( Mother Mary Joseph ) ang kanilang kinikilalang tagapagtatag sa tulong nina Bishop James A. Walsh at Father Thomas Frederick Price. Nauna nang naitatatag ng dalawang paring nabanggit ang grupo ng mga Amerikanong seminarista na nilayong magpadala ng misyon sa iba’t-ibang bansa. Tinawag silang The Catholic Foreign Mission Society of America . Sa paglipas ng mga taon mas kikilalanin ang mga miyembro ng misyong ito bilang mga Maryknoll brothers at sisters.             Tatalakayin sa papel na ito ang mga naging simulain ng kongregasyon ng mga madreng Maryknoll sa bansa. Itinuring na mahalagang ambag nila sa kanilang pananatili ang kanilang mga itina...

2011 Bucketlist

Soon these will all be beautiful memories at least for me, nothing can best express one's feelings and sentiments than the written words. Looking forward to 2012 :)

A Poem of Self-Discovery and Women Empowerment

I paint to find myself, Each brushstroke listens before it speaks. Each color holds a feeling I didn’t know how to name. The women I paint are not strangers. They are reflections, echoes, possibilities. They carry softness in their posture and strength in their stillness. Some look outward. Some turn inward. All of them belong. When I paint, I give myself permission to be layered; bold and fragile, dreaming and grounded, unfinished and whole. I let my hands move before my thoughts, trusting that truth knows the way. Flowers bloom where words fall short. Hearts repeat what memory remembers. Night skies, flowing hair, and quiet gazes become symbols of becoming. Each canvas holds a moment of honesty; a place where I don’t have to explain myself to be understood. Empowerment, for me, is not loud. It lives in presence. In softness that refuses to disappear. In a woman standing in her own emotional landscape without apology. Through painting, I learn to tr...